Coraki is a relaxing and convenient base to explore Albany's many attractions and amenities
Must See and Do
- Visit the ANZAC Centre
- Visit the Farmers Markets
- Walk the Boardwalk at Middleton Beach
- Go on a whale watching cruise
- Visit the Albany Wind Farm
- See Torndirrup National Park
- Visit Whaleworld
- Take in the views
- Check out local cultural events
- Taste fine W.A. wines
A few suggestions for the region:
- Stunning Gull Rock Beach - Great for snorkelling and swimming. Very protected, suitable for small children.
- Two People’s Bay Nature Reserve - Home to the very rare Noisy Scrub Bird. Ideal for BBQ’s & picnics, swimming, bushwalking, fishing and nature study. Visit the interpretive Centre.
- Little Beach – a short drive from Two People’s Bay. THis is one of Albany’s most stunning beaches – clear turquoise water & white squeaky sand. Great for fishing, walking and body surfing.
- Nanarup Beach – the ideal 4wd adventure. Pack up the car and the kids and head out for a day of surfing, fishing, 4wd’ing – Dog friendly too!
- Stop for fresh local marron at Nippers Café on the way to Two People’s Bay.
- Visit the rustic & charming Nicklup Orchard during the summer months for juicy Peaches, nectarines & apricots.
- Walk the Mt Martin Botanic Park Walk Trail at the end of Ledge Beach. 11 km return journey with superb views over King George Sound and Emu Point.
- The 9 km Luke Pen Walk will take you on an approximately 4 hour return walk along the banks of the Kalgan River.